Ortho-Preferred Program Benefits
As an Ortho-Preferred member, you are entitled to receive the following benefits through your membership in the DT Preferred Group RPG:
- Risk Management Programs – Complimentary programs tailored specifically for Orthopaedic Surgeons to meet the annual mandatory risk management requirement for Ortho-Preferred (with a minimum score of 80%), providing up to 6 CME credits toward your Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirement and ensuring your 5% discount on your MedPro Group malpractice insurance annual premium. Click here to access the latest course.
- Self-Assessment Courses – Helping to satisfy your MOC requirements, these free self-assessment examination (SAE) courses are available to all members, either online or in-person at your association’s annual meetings. Click here to access the latest course.
- Orthopaedic Association Membership (EOA, NYSSOS, SOA, or WOA) – complimentary membership in a regional orthopaedic association, either Eastern Orthopaedic Association, New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Southern Orthopaedic Association, or Western Orthopaedic Association, provides the opportunity to network, socialize, and share information with Orthopaedic Surgeons from across the country.
- Discounted Association Annual Meeting Registration – As a member of Ortho-Preferred and either the EOA, NYSSOS, SOA, or WOA, you will receive a discount up to $300 towards your association’s annual meeting registration fees. On average, 24-30 CME credits are available at the annual meeting and members may attend a complimentary practice management symposium.
- Subscription to JSOA and JSOA Online – The Journal of Surgical Orthopaedic Advances (JSOA), a quarterly peer-reviewed publication, serves as a forum for the exchange of ideas and information among fellow orthopaedists. With this complimentary subscription, you can earn up to 32 free CME credits by completing and passing the tests provided with the issues. If additional CME credits are needed, you may contact the publisher, Data Trace Publishing, to purchase back issues.